Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

prose Piece Two


Piece Two
Writing : I am learning to write a piece of prose-  a sketch with detailed words, about a particular PERSON , that is very important to me
I know I have achieved this when I can describe this sketch of this person,in specific detail. To do this I need to:
  • Use specific nouns
  • Activate the nouns with strong verbs

My special person has brown freckles which pop out of nowhere. Freckles covered nose sneezing a lot . forehead Wrinkles sit unevenly on his cheeks. Golden Hair smudging when he has his headphones. Red cheeks enlarging  when eating food at lunch.,Stuck Tongue liking a frozen pole at winter, Hairy Moustache growing a little bit more every day. When I stare really closely, microscopic sized freckles squeeze into little grooves. A special person, my friend.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.