Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

100wc

Today our success criteria was to right a 100 WC about a book we read. I chose to right about the book Once. I hope you read the book after you read my 100 WC good bye.

                                                   once
All i see is flames all around me  when I jump out I get knocked out I wake up and cry for my mum and dad  I look beside me and see a boy he said”go to sleep it will be a big day tomorrow we will find your mum and dad”. I go to sleep when I wake up I say”I need to pee and I want breakfast” he let me do a pee and have some water and bread he goes to see what the noise  is a machine gun is pointed at me so scary...

8 comments:

  1. Hi Elijah,

    I have never read this book - what did you think about it? Did you know you have two exact same posts? Can you see where to delete one? Keep up the great sharing.

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elijah, thanks for sharing . We will do some editing around perspectives of characters and sharing each of the three viewpoints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elijah,

    nice writing, you have put great discription in your writing and you are a intelligent person you are a great writer


    From:
    Naua
    Oamaru Intermediate school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elijah

    This 100 word challenge is great, I like when you describe where the person is and it is in first person view. But said "all i see." when the I is suppose to be a capital I and you need to put more punctuation in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elijah

    like your story it is good

    Blake
    Year 6
    Drummond school

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top In The Morning To Ya,
    Hello I am Joshua and think you did a great job on this poem.
    What will be your next step to this poem of yours.
    What is the girl's name?

    Joshua
    Room 4
    Drummond school

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elijah
    This makes me want to read the book I like how its a we bit funny and a wee bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elijah, My name is Abby and I go to Yaldhurst Model School. Your blog post looks really cool and I thought it was a little funny and scary so now I want to read it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.