Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2018

space

This term the school’s inquiry theme is space and last week we went to a space dome and we had an expert who came to talk to us about space. These are my recounts. Space!

 On the 8th of May 2018 Drummond School went to the Oreti Hall with Richard and the space dome was there! When room 4 went in we were not allowed to touch the wall because our fingers would mess up the pictures that were projected onto the surrounding ceiling. It was not that interesting because I know most of the facts. But it was funny because I could hear Josh even though he was on the other side of the room. The thing that made this possible was the shape of the dome. The thing I enjoyed the most was that there is a high percentage that we are not alone in the universe!


 On the 9th 2018 of May Mr Esler came and that was the best part of the week because he had a rocket fuel tank made of titanium, one of the strongest metals on earth. He also had a real asteroid that looked like coal. He had a model spaceship that showed how rockets disassembled in space. By elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.