Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

100wc

this week room 4 did a 100wc an are book we read I read once it was about the Nazi   



                                           once


I was running the flames were getting clearer I look if i can see people I can’t see anyone the fire is still miles away so I don’t think I would be able to see any yet when I got near the flames I a gunshots I see  people on the ground. I know if I put a feather near the nose it will move if there alife if not dead!!! I put the feather on the man's nose it does not move then when I put it on the woman's nose it doesn't move then i see a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.