Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

Hard Out Running

Cross country

As we get to cross country we have to hop in my age group line then I hear we will start with 13 and 12 year olds I said in my head good luck Josh when josh came back he said he came 4th last but he helped his friends.
Then I hear 11 year olds  go! I zoom in to 4th place damn it I am getting the stitch this is getting really painful i have  to stop and walk for a bit then suddenly I look behind me and every one past me and I was coming last.

I just past the first person that cheers you on then I look behind  me and I see a massive group of girls rambaching at me I speed up to the next gate but I was not fast enough one girl goes  past me then a lot more goes past me.

I see three people ahead of me then one of them falls back and I pase him the annoying thing is that it was a makarewa kid and they don't count I speed up to the after kids and run with them it is good because one of them is my friend put at the next gate they ditch me.

Yay this gate means that we are nely there not match farer now  then  the hear of the 11 year olds girls pase me she seat gep going don’t give up then at the last gate I start to see some of the crowd all the ones I now are saying go Elijah you can do it.

Ow no I am starting to feel sick but I don’t want to give up I am coming up to the finish line my  mum is slowly coming into view she said elijah when I look at her she took a horrible photo of me I had my hand on my hip and I was looking sick.

When I finish Miss Spittle said you can go home now so I start heading to the car and have way there I  said I forgot my sweatshirt so we went to get it when we got it  I got in the car and seid oh no I thought my bag!! So my mum went to get it and then we went home.

As soon as I got home I jumped in the shower when I got out I had some dishes food. Then when my dad came home he seid how did it go I said charlt came 3rd , I came 7th and josh did will to then I went straight to bed  and slept for 12 hours.


2 comments:

  1. Great story Elijah, yes you did look sick when you were finished but you tried your best and got to the end,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Elijah,
    so you came 7th in your cross country, that is actually quite good compared to my cross country last term, any way I think this is a great blog post. Also, for the next blog post you do, could you improve your spelling?

    From Jacob M,
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.