Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

speech board

Every year Drummond Primary School does Speech Board. Speech board is a thing where you do a powerpoint in front of an assessor, you have to do a poem, read at least 150 words from a  book. The teacher will pick your category. We did mini beasts. You use your brain to remember your poem off by heart and to do your speech perfectly. You also might do a phone call. The oldest do a welcome.
You can get a Fail which is the worst, Pass is the second worst, Commended is the third best, Highly Commended is the second best and the best is Distinction.

This year I got the best one - it is Distinction. It took me six years to get this and  I am really surprised that I got this because I had some muck ups in my speech. She must of been nice to give Distinction. It was fun because that was the first time that I got distinction!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed with the quality of your Speech board Elijah! You worked hard to go back again and again and improve on everything. If you could choose a different bug, what would it be?

    Miss Blair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on your speech board all that hard work paid off.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.