Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

memoir poetry



On the 31/7/17 room4 had to write a memoir poetry about a book we read and I read the book once -
In my memoir poem I needed to add adjectives, nouns and verbs to describe the scene and sitution the character was in. Here is mine. What do you think?



The orphanage was filled enough.
It had lots of homeless kids , uneventful food and dirty water.
There was a big cafeteria, it is filled with soup and lots of bed,s standing still.
There was a small riot starting there was a big kid’s head being pushed in toilet and horrednous nazis searching ….
Im horrendously Sad, scared, bored

Doing everything important , to save some souls..

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elijah
    I like the way you added a strong description at the top of your post so we know clearly what you were posting about. I think I would like to ready this book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elijah
    cool memoir poem I like how you put yourself in the characters shoes.
    Cormac
    Yr 6
    Drummond Primary school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Elijah,
    that memoir poem was really moving, I can clearly describe the place it took place(cramped, dirty, unhealthy, ect.).
    Also, I think you should learn more about grammer for better writing.

    From Jacob M,
    at Yaldhurst School.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elijah

    Great Memoir Poem. What book are you reading and what do you rate it 1-5? You really d make it clear that you were in the characters shoes and where you were. Great job.

    Khali
    Yr 6
    Drummond School

    ReplyDelete
  5. top of the morning you

    i really like your description

    carlyn
    room 4
    drummond

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.