Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

misry egg



100 word challenge


the egg ???
Crash! We hear a car crash when we get there I see a big egg cracked open and the lid is gone… There is goo every where when get some goo off the ground and we fell same thing hard  it is the car.  We close the road then some one complained because people are snowballs at her window when the cops got there it was not a little kid throwing snowballs it was the lid of the egg had a cadnon on it and it was shooting the goo at it so we shoot it and it blow everywhere.



Screenshot 2017-06-19 at 10.25.21 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.