Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Elijah's hollidays

This morning, we wrote 5 basic sentences about our holidays. we looked at a range of different connectives that will improve are writing. A connective is a word that joins a simple sentences, eg such as, never the less, in sprite of, but etz. Next, we spent time improveing are basic sentences by using connectives. Do you use connectives? if so , which one?

In the first week of the holidays I went to kid zone. I waited 30 minutes at a ride then they closed it never the less I still went on it.  In the last weekends of the holidays I went to see Spider Man Homecoming while having popcorn. Nearly every day my family had to go to hospital to see my papa. He just had his gallbladder removed and he's been in hospital all holidays until now.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Elijah!
    I really liked your sectinces. I have never been to kid zone but it sounds fun. I liked your use of the words ¨never the less¨ where do you think you will use that in writing?
    Thanks!
    Hannah
    Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elijah, my name is Parwin.
    Really liked your recount but maybe you could write a bit more about it but it was definitely great! How is your Papa?
    Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elijah,
    It seemed like overall you have a pretty good holiday. what other things did you do?
    but awesome job

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elijah its Saxon from yaldhurst model school and I really like your post about your holiday it sounds very cool.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.