Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Pet Portrait

Pet Portrait ( with words)
This week room 4 had to do a pet portrait this is mine I hope you enjoy.
WALT:
Describe techniques authors use to identify specific language features
Activate nouns to as a language device
Describe pets - using the picture as a talking point, framing the responses as activated nouns,
Use sentence beginners with a sub-ordinating conjunction

It’s oval, hairy body connects the head to the tail. The four 25 cm leg's are good at jumping on a couch for a cuddle.  When you look at it’s deep black eyes you will instantly fall in love. As a red droopy slobbery tongue comes out of the round head and licks you on the face. There is a   10 cm  nose with a mouth below it. If you are being annoying to it it will show it’s sharp teeth and growl at you. Her straight fluffy neck is fun to cuddle with. I like its cute floppy ears hang down.

It has 2 cm coal like black hair all over. There is a white strip running down the neck. When I pat her smooth fur my hand guides fast across her body. As I say “shake” her painful hook claw hits my hand. If you look at her fur you will see it is lying down like hair tied up panytail. I like the feel of her soft silky skin when I rub her tummy.

As soon as she see her food she will bark with excitement. When she is having the leftover lump milk she the growl at  will at the lumps. My pet creates a high pitched growl when someone goes near her biscuits. After her morning run she is breathing hard. If my pet got attacked she would whimper. She sniffs loudly when she see someone she doesn't know.

We all love her

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.